You need to apply for a visit visa if you want to go to a country as a tourist, for business, or even to see family and friends who live there

Depending on why you want to visit, you will have to apply for either a tourist visa or a business visa.

Tourists who want to visit a country for a vacation or to see the sights are given tourist visas. These visas are only good for a certain amount of time and don’t let foreign visitors do business while they are in the country. But the way to apply, who can apply, and what documents are needed can be different from one country to the next

The business visa is usually the best choice for meeting with clients, going to conferences, going on-site, or holding sales meetings. Most business visas give you the right to:

Spend some time in the country.

Do business and financial transactions

Put up a makeshift office

Visit this country

Schengen Countries Visa Standards

Standards 1

In each Schengen country, you do need to apply for a separate visa.

Standards 2

You can apply for this visa up to three months before your planned trip. If you have a visa for a certain country, you can use the international transit areas of airports for free.

Standards 3

If you have a visa for a certain country, you can use the international transit areas of airports for free.

US B1/B2

If you want to take a vacation or visit family and friends in the United States, you’ll need to apply for a US visit visa.

A B1 visa is needed if you want to do business in the United States for a short amount of time.

In the United States, the B-2 visa is a non-immigrant visa. With this tourist visa, people can visit the United States for a certain amount of time.

When in the United States, people with a B-visa who also have a B1 or B2 visa can do the following:

  • Take a holiday in the country.
  • Visit some of the country’s many cities.
  • Pay their friends or family a visit.
  • Go get the best medical care you can find in the country.

Standard Visitor Visa for the UK

You can stay for up to six months with this visa. If you came to the UK for private medical care, you can stay longer if you pay more money

You can stay longer if you are in the country for a school programme.

If you need to stay longer in the country, you can apply for a Standard Visitor visa that lasts for 2, 5, or 10 years. You can stay for up to 6 months during each visit.

Australia Visit Visa


Australia has different kinds of visit visas depending on why you want to go there, and you can apply for one under Subclass 600/601/651/444/461/417 and 462.

The Australia tourist visa encourages short-term travel and tourism by letting friends, family, and businesspeople who are going to Australia use it. There are three different kinds of visas:

This is for someone who comes to Australia to visit friends and family or to travel. Anyone from anywhere in the world can do this, including people from Australia.

Business visitor: For business people who need to travel for a short time to do business, negotiate, or attend events. You can’t send in your application from Australia. You have to do it from somewhere else.

Sponsored family visitor: An Australian citizen or permanent resident can pay for a family member who is not an Australian citizen or permanent resident to get a visit visa.

Parents of Australian citizens and Permanent Residents can get visas to visit Australia for longer periods of time.

The following UK visas have been replaced by the standard visitor visa:

● Visa for family visitors
● General Visitor visa
● Visitor visa for a child
● Business Visitor Visas, such as those for professors, doctors, and dentists
● Sports Visitor visa
● Entertainer Visitor visa
● Prospective Entrepreneur visa
● Visitor visa for private medical care
● Visa with an Approved Destination Status (ADS)

General requirements

● Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel.
● Copy of the bio page of the passport
● When you apply, you have to show a copy of the two-way tickets.
● The most recent bank statement is proof that you have money.
● Invitation letter from an overseas sponsor, friend, or family member
● Statement of the sponsor's, friend's, or financial situation in the foreign country
● A copy of the passport of the sponsor
● You will need a marriage certificate if you are married to someone from another country.
● When a child is under 18, the birth certificates and marriage certificates of both parents are needed.

HOW GlobalConnectVisa CAN HELP YOU


figuring out the best way to get a visit visa

World Wide

Giving you advice on how to handle your money

Best Team

Review all of your papers before you turn them in.

Secure & Trusted Agency

giving you advice on papers you have to present